Saturday, February 26, 2005

Drug of Choice:

Vodka Red Bull

Had a really good night last night ... crazy party night ... great DJ at la santanera... had Red Bull , Boost, and a a little XTC courtesy of a Brazilian girl that had it mixed with her red bull and didn't tell me she had it in there till after i drank of it... good girl!

Breakfast: 2 mini Hershey's with almonds..... we might not have any food in the fridge ... but we will always have chocolates!!!

Man I’m tired! ...

Gloria left for tulum today (with the Brazilian girl), I don't know if I'll ever see her again... she is supposed to go to Costa Rica after tulum and then, who knows?... that girls is a little crazy ...but she is a really good friend.... Gloria: best of luck on your travels and I hope to see you later somewhere around the world!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondwalker said...

yummi....chocolatees....

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home